The program starts on Monday, June 24, at 8:50 and ends on Wednesday, June 26, at 17:45. There are invited and selected plenary talks as well as a poster session.
- QCD at finite temperature and density
- QCD in external fields
- Phase diagram of strongly interacting matter
- Properties of Quark-Gluon Plasma
- Heavy ion collision phenomenology
- Neutron stars
- Adam Bzdak (AGH UST), "Correlations and probability distributions in high-energy nuclear collisions"
- Tyler Gorda (Virginia), "The interpolation approach to dense QCD and neutron-star phenomenology"
- Goro Ishiki (Tsukuba), "Partial deconfinement"
- Jinfeng Liao (Indiana), "Novel transport phenomena with chirality, vorticity and magnetic field"
- Jun Nishimura (KEK), "Current status and perspectives of complex Langevin calculations in finite density QCD"
- Toshihiro Nonaka (CCNU), "Studying the QCD phase diagram in RHIC-BES at STAR"
- Arata Yamamoto (Tokyo), "Lattice with external fields and rotation"
- Yi Yin (MIT), "The QCD critical point hunt: new dynamic framework and first simulation results"