18:15-20:00, Tuesday, 9 November 2021
Live event with Zoom in which participants can present & discuss in small groups, using the breakout rooms feature. 《Application deadline is Monday, 1 November 》
Poster Presentation Guidelines
•PowerPoint presentations should conform to the preferred 16:9 format (wide screen) and the number of pages is limited to within 10 pages in English.
•Please see the sample Power Point template as a guide for how to lay out the first page of your presentation.
•Please provide your presentation file in PDF format by Friday, 5 November 2021. You should receive an upload link. If you do not receive the upload link one week prior to the symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the email address the instructions should be sent to. Name your poster file using your presentation number and your family name: File name format is “assigned presentation number_your name".pdf. The size should be no more than 5 MB.
How to give your presentation
• A breakout room will be prepared for each presenter.
• Please log in to the Zoom meeting, as you would as a guest, and enter your breakout room well in advance to test your video and microphone. Please make sure your login name appears "your name, affiliation (poster number presenter)" to distinguish you from others.
• In your room, there are no restrictions regarding presentation style. You can give your presentation in any style you prefer.
• The breakout rooms will be open throughout the poster presentation time: 18:15-20:00. Please stay in your room during this time. If you wish to view another presentation, please return your room as quickly as possible.
• Guests will ask you questions directly or via the chat tool. Please endeavor to answer as many questions as possible during the session.