Searches for charged lepton flavor violation are powerful probes of new physics. In three days of plenary talks this conference will examine the theoretical status of charged lepton flavor violation models, present recent experimental results along with their impact on the theoretical landscape, and discuss prospects for the coming round of experiments.
- The conference is held from 17-19 in June at Fukuoka International Congress Center.
- An excursion is planned on 20 June.
- Early registration is open until 13 May. Registration is closed on 3 June.
- All talks are plenary and by invitation only.
- The deadline for abstract submission for posters is 7 June.