You can just click on a link.
Meeting ID: 899 2900 4706
JST (UTC + 9), Japan Time: 18/Jan./2022, 12:30-
CST (UTC + 8), China Time: 18/Jan./2022, 11:30-
PST (UTC - 8), California Time: 17/Jan./2022, 19:30-
CET (UTC + 1), Central Europe Time: 18/Jan./2022, 04:30-
Remarks for participants:
1) When you enter the Zoom system, please turn off your microphone and camera.
2) Please display your name in English as First-name Family-name (Affiliation).
For example: Hiroshi Kawata (KEK)
3) If you want to ask a question, please click “Raise Hand” in the Webinar Controls.
The Session Chair will recognize your request, and will allow you to make a question by calling your name and
by turning on your microphone and camera.
★ How to "Raise Hand" on Windows PC and Mac
Step 1: Click on the icon labeled "Reactions" in the toolbar on the bottom center of your screen.
Step 2: A new window should pop out on your screen after clicking "Reaction". At the bottom of it,
you should see the button labeled "Raise Hand." Click on that button.
4) We will organize a photo session at the end of the workshop. At the photo session, please turn on your camera
and make a smile.
5) Please refrain from distributing the above Zoom link.
6) The Zoom link is subject to change due to technical reasons, so we kindly ask you to carefully check e-mails
from the 6th EUV-FEL workshop secretariat.
Further information on Zoom system is available at the following site: